Some questions from Russell for this week’s study groups, based on his sermon Challenging to the end
- Why was Micah feeling miserable? As Christians discuss what makes you feeling sad?
- Explain what analogy Micah uses in V1 to describe Israel’s and Judah’s situation. What similarities can we see today?
- Where does Micah get his help v7 and how can we apply that in our lives?
- Discuss the uniqueness of God – what separates Him from the other false gods?
- In our ‘plural’ society where there are many beliefs, ideologies and faiths that exist- Why is it important that we understand God is absolute.
- What periods in our history does God demonstrates his restoration work? Discuss our future restoration.